• Monica Beets is a gold miner and supervisor of the Beets team featured on the reality TV series “Gold Rush” which airs on the Discovery Channel.
• She was born in Dawson City, the Yukon Canada, of part-Dutch ancestry and was raised with three older siblings.
• She began helping her father with gold mining at the age of 4 and started working as a gold miner with her father at the age of 12.
• Her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million, garnered from mining and her TV appearances.
• She is currently single and resides in Dawson City, Yukon.
Who is Monica Beets?
Monica Beets was born on the 7th November 1993 in the Dawson City, the Yukon Canada, of part-Dutch ancestry through her father, and is a reality television personality, best recognized from appearing in the reality TV series “Gold Rush” (2010-present), as a gold miner and supervisor of the Beets team, which airs on the Discovery Channel,.
When it comes to speak about her early life, Monica was raised with three older siblings in Dawson City by her father, Tony Beets, who is also known in the media for being one of the main casts in the aforementioned reality TV show, and her mother, Minnie Beets.
Popularity through Reality TV Show
Sitting on the D6 waiting for there to be enough dirt to push.
Monica Beets Net Worth
Net worth is ~$1 million, garnered from mining and her TV appearances. Undoubtedly, her wealth will certainly increase in the forthcoming years if she continues her successful careers.
If to talk about her personal life, Monica Beets was in a relationship with Brandon Harper. It is also known that Parker Schnabel, one of the casts of the show, fell in love with her, when she joined her father’s team. However, lacking information to the contrary, Monica is still single. Her residence is still in Dawson City, Yukon.
— Monica Beets (@monicabeets) January 17, 2016
|Gold Rush: Alaska||2014-2015||TV Series||Herself|
|Gold Rush: The Dirt||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia