• Olivia Rodrigo is an American singer, actress, and social media star.
• She is best known for her role as Grace Thomas in the 2015 movie “Grace Stirs Up Success”.
• She loves reading Harry Potter novels, and is currently starring in “Bizaardvark”.
• Olivia has dark brown hair and is estimated to have a net worth of $600,000.
• She loves baking, fashion, traveling, and gymnastics.
- 1 Who is Olivia Rodrigo?
- 2 Olivia Rodrigo Age, Early Life, Family, and Education Background
- 3 Olivia Rodrigo Professional Career and Rise to Stardom
- 4 Olivia Rodrigo Personal Life, Dating, and Boyfriend
- 5 Olivia Rodrigo Body Measurements and Features
- 6 Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth
- 7 Social profile links
- 8 Pictures
- 9 Movies
Who is Olivia Rodrigo?
Olivia Rodrigo is an American singer, actress, social media sensation, model, and social media star. She is probably best known for her role as Grace Thomas in the 2015 movie “Grace Stirs Up Success”.
Olivia Rodrigo Age, Early Life, Family, and Education Background
She was born Olivia Isabel Rodrigo under the Pisces Zodiac sign on 20 February 2003 in Temecula, California USA, making her 16 years old in 2019, so of American nationality and belonging to white ethnicity.
Olivia spent most of her childhood in California, but details about her parents and any siblings are unavailable. Regarding her education, at the tender age of seven, Olivia was enrolled for acting training for three months. She attended Dorothy McElhinney Middle School, but as of now she gets home-schooled while on sets, as she has very busy schedules working on shoots.
Olivia Rodrigo Professional Career and Rise to Stardom
Since she was young, Olivia has loved reading Harry Potter novels, as she enjoys learning about mythology and ancient history. There is an immense excitement that comes with knowing that a novel or book you read as a child is being turned into a movie, so imagine being cast as the lead character in that movie – this is exactly what happened to Olivia.
She made her big-screen debut in 2015, after landing the lead role character in the series “American Girl: Grace Stirs up Success”. The film’s plot revolves around the life of a teenage girl, Grace, who loves baking and is very excited about summer until her mother tells the family that they have to take a trip to Paris. Grace has to learn how to get along with her French cousin, while at the same time figuring-out how to assist her grandparents to keep their bakery running in the “MasterChef Junior” show. Her talent was well-received by all her fans, and although her success is sweet, she had to travel from one city to the other, which meant that she often had to sacrifice her regular school schedule, as well as hanging out with her friends.
Due to her talent and positive outlook on life, Olivia has managed to stand out from other actresses her age, which has earned her more than one lead role. After her first movie success, Olivia couldn’t wait to get back to television.
In 2017 she was at it again, this time appearing in the “New Girl” series as well as performing the Duck Tales theme song on Disney Channel Stars. In 2018, she was part of the “Disney Channel Stars: Legendary”, and is currently starring in “Bizaardvark”, a Disney television sitcom. The story revolves around two teens and their day to day lives – in this show, actors played upcoming musicians write and perform their songs.
Olivia is a girl of many talents. Apart from acting, she also sings and plays various musical instruments, such as the keyboard and the clarinet. Whether on or off the sets, Olivia loves jamming with her friends. She is also a part of the Project for Women where they share inspirational tales of various women including their failures and successes. In addition, Olivia also featured in her friend’s Frankie music video. Currently, she is a star cast in “Paved New World”, a teenage drama, busy working on the set of this upcoming movie, alongside William Brent, Claudia Lee, Ava Allan and Kamil McFadden among many others.
Besides acting, she is also pursuing her studies, as she apparently wants to go to college, but which may conflict with getting more ‘cool’ acting roles.
Olivia Rodrigo Personal Life, Dating, and Boyfriend
Olivia is a young girl who is presumed to be single. In the past, Olivia is said to have dated Ethan Wacker, her co-actor. In December 2017, Olivia posted a photo with Sean Giambrone, a teenage star as she was taking a trip to Disneyland. This left her fans speculating that the two were a couple, however she was just 14, so the two never confirmed the speculations.
- Olivia loves baking and traveling.
- She says that if she weren’t an actress, she would have tried her luck in entrepreneurship.
- She loves fashion and clothes and is likely to start a fashion line.
- While growing up, Olivia wanted to be a fashion major and a women’s studies minor. We have to wait and see if she fulfills her dreams in the future.
- Olivia’s favorite celebrities are Johnny Depp and Jennifer Aniston.
- She loves the color pink.
- Her dream holiday destination is Miami.
- She loves reading books.
- Her favorite food is pizza, and drink fruit juice.
- She is a passionate gymnast.
Olivia Rodrigo Body Measurements and Features
Olivia has a current height of 5ft 2 ins (157cm) and reputedly weighs 105lbs (48kgs). Her vital statistics are 32-22-30 inches, and is managing to maintain her body very well. Olivia has dark brown hair and her eyes are brown.
Olivia Rodrigo Net Worth
Although Olivia is still a young girl and hasn’t been in the film industry for very long, her future in acting looks bright. Reputable sources estimate Olivia Rodrigo’s net worth to be not less than $600,000. She gets most of her income from making appearances in movies and television shows, and as she is a rising star, her income is bound to increase with time.
|Paige & Frankie
|Grace Stirs Up Success
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia