- 1 Who is Samuel Larsen?
- 2 Samuel Larsen Age, Early Life, Family, and Education Background
- 3 Samuel Larsen Professional Career and Rise to Stardom
- 4 Samuel Larsen Personal Life, Dating, Girlfriend, and Children. Is He Gay?
- 5 Samuel Larsen Body Measurements and Features
- 6 Interesting Facts about Samuel Larsen
Who is Samuel Larsen?
Samuel Larsen is an American singer and actor, who is best known for winning the “Glee Project” reality competition program on the Oxygen Network.
Just a simple reminder that article is created and owned only by biographytribune.com. Article cannot be re-published in any other pages or documents. Copyright is protected by DMCA. All found copies will be reported.
Original source: https://biographytribune.com/samuel-larsen-glee-wiki-bio-age-ethnicity-girlfriend-family/
Samuel Larsen Age, Early Life, Family, and Education Background
Samuel was born under the Virgo Zodiac sign on 28 August 1991, in San Francisco, California USA, making him 28 years old in 2019. Her parents are Lupe Acosta and Henrik Larsen, descended through Iranian, Danish, Spanish and Mexican ethnicity. This means that Samuel is American by nationality, and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Samuel has two siblings, an elder brother named Manolo Acosta and a younger sister named Morgan Larsen.
Regarding his education background, Samuel matriculated from Murrieta Valley High School.
Samuel Larsen Professional Career and Rise to Stardom
Samuel went to audition for ”American Idol” in its ninth season in 2010, however, he was cut after he made it to Hollywood since he failed to make it to the semi-finals. Later, he started doing runway modeling for Ashton Michael, a fashion designer, which is where he met Skip Arnold, his soon-to-be bandmate. He then moved to Los Angeles and applied to “The Glee Project”. At the same time, he and Arnold started the Bridges I Burn band, and soon afterward were joined by a third member, Salvatore Spinelli.
Samuel composes and performs most of his music. He went on tours with Palaye Royale, a rock band in 2017 to 2018. Larsen also auditioned for the role of Sam Evans ion “Glee”, but failed to get the part as it was offered to Chord Overstreet. Still, he made his first “Glee” appearance in its third season on the 13th episode entitled “Heart” playing the role of Joe Hart, the character being a formerly home-schooled Christian. During the episode, Samuel performed two songs: Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts” as well as Madonna’s “Cherish and The Association’s mashup “Cherish”.
Although Samuel’s prize for winning The Glee Project was seven episodes, he was lucky enough to appear in all of the final ten episodes of the “Glee” third season. Additionally, Samuel appeared for the Glee Project’s second season as a mentor, appeared in the fourth “Glee” season in 12 episodes, and also featured in the final episode of “Glee’s” final season. In July 2018, he was cast as Zed Evans in “After”, Anna Todd’s movie adaptation of her bestselling novel, released on 12 April 2019.
Some of Samuel’s songs include:
- 3 Blind Costumes
- Pocket Love
- You Should Know
- Education- Single
- Blue- Single
Apart from being on “Glee”, Samuel has appeared in various movies, with the most recent ones being “Recovery”, a 2016 movie in which he played Logan, and the other “The Remains” – which was also released in 2016, with Samuel featuring in it as Tommy. He has also appeared in several television shows, including “Hawaii Five-O” in 2015 in the role of Alfie Tucker, and “Glee” as aforementioned.
Samuel Larsen Personal Life, Dating, Girlfriend, and Children. Is He Gay?
When it comes to his dating life, Samuel’s sexual orientation is straight. He has been involved in one love affair in the past. Samuel began dating Scout Taylor, an actress, making their relationship public in October 2011.
The couple was often seen gracing red carpet events, and things seemed to be going great for them, however, the two broke-up at the beginning of 2013, and since then, Samuel has managed to keep his personal life very private, away from any prying eyes. He is not known to be dating anyone, and so is probably single and pursuing his career. While in “Glee”, Samuel had to portray a same-sex role opposite Alex. When he was asked how he felt about it in an interview, Samuel said that he was totally fine with it since he knew that the show explored sexuality. His only concern was what his mother was going to say after watching the show.
He even called her beforehand and told her that it is only a role. He also had another role that he went out for and was rumored to be a gay. According to him, that is something that does not bother him at all, as he is very comfortable with it. Samuel’s favorite music artist is Michael Jackson, his favorite animal is a lion, and he loves Christmas, and pink, black and silver colors. He also prefers drama when it comes to film genre.
Samuel Larsen Body Measurements and Features
Samuel is a tall man standing at 5ft 11ins (180 cm), with an athletic body build weighing 154lbs (70kgs). He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Samuel distinctive feature is his deep, sunken eyes.
Interesting Facts about Samuel Larsen
Here are some fun facts about Samuel:
- He started playing drums at a tender age and by the time he was three, his dad cut his drumsticks in half to ensure that he would hold them properly.
- His first ever cassette to listen to was “The Lion King” soundtrack – he was three at the time, and it was Christmas eve.
- While growing up, Samuel was a big fan of Michael Jackson. His admiration was so huge that he chose to sell all his Star Wars toys in a garage sale, to afford to buy Michael Jackson’s “History” album.
- He was also fascinated with superheroes, and at the age of four, Samuel broke his elbow while impersonating superman.
- Samuel attended his first-ever music concert at the age of 12 – it was Van Halen.
- While in high school, he was a member of the school’s marching band, and in his sophomore year, Samuel served as the band’s vocalist and guitarist. The band, 15 North would often perform at music festivals.
- In 2010, Samuel took part in the 9th season of “American Idol”, a reality show. However, he was eliminated in the Hollywood round.
— Samuel Larsen (@samuellarsen) March 8, 2017
Larsen’s net worth in late-2019, according to authoritative sources, is approaching $1 million, earned through his acting and music career in just this decade.