• UrinatingTree is an American YouTuber born on 22 November 1984, who uploads videos of sports news commentary and team histories.
• He is known for being very secretive, and is rumored to have been bullied in high school due to his appearance.
• He is currently the fifth most subscribed YouTube channel with over 34.3 million subscribers.
• He is believed to be single and has no children, and his net worth is estimated to be over $200,000.
• He is active on Twitter and Instagram but does not show his face in videos.
UrinatingTree Wiki Biography
UrinatingTree, also known as Schlasser, was born in the USA on 22 November 1984, so under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius and holding American nationality – he is popular for his YouTube channel, on which he mostly uploads videos of his sports news commentary, and lessons on teams’ histories.
Early life and education
UrinatingTree is one of the most secretive YouTubers out there, as he hasn’t spoken about any details regarding his childhood years. He has also never mentioned his parents or siblings, which is why people consider him to be an only child. The rumors say that the reason why he doesn’t show his face during his livestreams is that he does not look very good, and that he was bullied during high school because of his appearance. However, these are just rumors, and none of this has been confirmed by the popular YouTuber.
Although he hasn’t talked about his education, UrinatingTree is said to have matriculated from high school but then decided not to pursue a college degree, but to instead focus on his career of a YouTuber.
Career of a YouTuber
UrinatingTree’s career began the moment he launched his second YouTube channel, on 10 August 2010 with the description which reads ‘The continued ramblings of a former “reviewer” of old video games. Who knows? Maybe I won’t close my channel for once.’ Today, the channel counts nearly 270,000 subscribers, and more than 70 million views of all his videos combined.
At the very beginning of his career while he was still using his old YouTube channel, UrinatingTree was uploading video game reviews under the character named Fat Mann Judgeth, and was mostly covering games played on the Sega Genesis console. He was also popular for his angry reactions whenever he was having problems passing a level, and dying too often in-game. He produced a review about the “Dark Castle” game, and then disappeared from YouTube for quite a while – his fans didn’t think that he was coming back.
However, UrinatingTree returned to YouTube in August 2010, and launched his new channel. He was back to uploading game reviews and made a special series entitled “Generic Reviews”, which was a bit different than the usual game reviews he was making before. Once again, UrinatingTree left the YouTube platform, but came back again in 2016, but stopped uploading gaming content – instead, he started focusing on North American sports teams, mostly those competing in the National Hockey League, National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, National College Athletic Association, and even NASCAR. After a while, he started making soccer videos as well.
The most popular people on YouTube
YouTube has become a platform on which, if you know what you are doing, you can make a nice amount of money thanks to the ads shown alongside your videos. People such as PewDiePie, Shane Dawson, and Smosh have managed to gather millions of subscribers over the course of several years, and have a somewhat personal relationship with their fans. YouTube has become the leading platform when it comes to video sharing, as you have people posting comedy videos, gaming videos, vlogs, and all kind of topics.
The five people who are currently running the most subscribed YouTube channels (without including those of companies and group channels) are the following:
- Fifth place goes to El Rubius who has managed to gather more than 34.3 million subscribers on his channel – he is a Spanish guy who uploads gaming videos such as walkthroughs and reviews which are all followed by his funny comments. He started uploading videos when he was 16 and made it a full-time career by the time he turned 21;
- In fourth place is Whinderssonnunes who has more than 35.3 million subscribers – the popular YouTuber is from Brazil and is popular for his vlogging and comedy videos. He started uploading videos at the age of 15, and now uploads parodies, songs, movie reviews, and things related to his everyday life;
- Third place is held by Badabun who has over 37.3 million subscribers – Badabun is from Mexico and has become popular thanks to his “Exponiendo Infieles” series in which he interviews couples and checks if one of them is cheating;
- Dude Perfect is in second place, and has managed to gather more than 41 million subscribers on his channel – he is from the US and is popular for his compilations of football trick shots, and for numerous famous athletes who have been featured in his videos.
- Top place is held by PewDiePie, who has amassed more than 93 million subscribers – real name of the famous YouTuber is Felix Kjellberg, he is from the UK, and is popular for his commentary while he is playing video games. He has now also branched out into covering and commenting on internet memes and viral videos on the internet.
YouTube has become an industry, and has made it possible for people to make millions of dollars if they are dedicated enough – all it takes is knowing a bit about video making and editing, to know what the audience likes, and to create a special kind of bond with your fans.
Personal life and education
UrinatingTree is a very secretive YouTuber, who is only focused on the content he uploads, and never discusses anything which is not part of the topic he is covering. He hasn’t mentioned anything about his past girlfriends or if he is currently dating someone – some people believe that because he does not look that good, he doesn’t have a girlfriend and might have never had one, even though he is 34 years old. Other rumors claim that the popular YouTuber might be gay, but this is only because he doesn’t talk about girls – none of these rumors have been confirmed by the popular YouTuber, as he simply prefers to keep his personal matters to himself.
Judging by his social media accounts and his YouTube channel, he currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
It is time. Premiering live at 8:15 PM EST tonight. pic.twitter.com/SEn0Xmubbt
— Captain Schlasser: Leader of Men (@UrinatingTree) November 12, 2018
Hobbies and other interests
It is not known what UrinatingTree enjoys doing during his free time. He played numerous games when he was younger, but is now more focused on keeping track with sports, and all his videos are based on a couple of them. This is why people believe that UrinatingTree now spends most of his time watching soccer games, NASCAR races, and American Football matches on TV. Because his fans believe that he is quite a big (fat) guy, he probably isn’t very active or sportive, and is a big food lover.
Appearance and net worth
UrinatingTree is currently 34 years old. He hasn’t shown his face during any of his videos, and it is therefore not known how he looks like or what his body measurements are.
According to authoritative sources, UrinatingTree’s current net worth is estimated to be over $200,000, and is steadily rising thanks to his YouTube channel. He is also making money on his Patreon account, but only around $80 per month as he has just 35 patrons.
Being secretive about his looks
UrinatingTree is one of those YouTubers who have chosen to remain completely secretive when it comes to their appearance and real names. After more than 10 years of being a YouTuber, UrinatingTree has managed to hide his real looks and his real name from the public.
Social media presence
UrinatingTree is more or less active on several social media platforms, he launched his Twitter account in April 2010 and has so far managed to amass more than 30,000 followers, and tweeted over 7,000 times – his description reads ‘I laugh at things. I like sports. I have a warped sense of humor. Quickly slay the dragon before it becomes too powerful.’ His Instagram account is followed by more than 1,800 people, while he has uploaded over 30 pictures onto it – he does not have a Facebook page or any other social media account.