• Audrey Bradford is an American model and fitness trainer born in 1996
• She was not very sociable in high school and left home to support herself
• Gained recognition from her Instagram account, modelling for brands such as Unique Vintage Clothing and Killer Swimwear
• Rumoured to be in a relationship with a cosplay fan
• Has ~340,000 Instagram followers and ~14,000 Twitter followers; YouTube channel has ~53,000 subscribers and ~2.5 million views
Who is Audrey Bradford? Wiki Biography
Audrey Bradford was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA, on 22 June 1996, so under the zodiac sign of Cancer and holding American nationality – she is popular for her modelling career, as well as for her Instagram account.
Childhood and education
She is said to have had a normal childhood, but that she wasn’t very sociable during the four years she spent at high school. She wasn’t interested in socialising with her peers and they didn’t push her so, Audrey spent most of those four years on her own. After she matriculated from high school, she started working as she had to make money to be able to support herself.
Some sources say that her mother’s name is Susan Terry, and that her father is Dave – besides that, it is said that her grandfather’s name is Duane, and that her aunt is Cheryl. Her family seems to be very supportive of her – she hasn’t spoken about having any siblings.
Before starting out as a model, Audrey was working a couple of odd jobs just so she could support herself, as she left her parents’ house as soon as she matriculated. She worked as a shift supervisor at Papa Murphy’s Pizza place located in Vancouver, Washington before she was finally noticed by modelling scouts – as soon as she was able to make enough money from modelling, Audrey left the pizza place and focused on her modelling career.
Thanks to her Instagram account as well as her other accounts on the popular social media platforms, she was able to promote herself by uploading pictures from the photoshoots she was attending. She quickly gained recognition, and started modelling for some popular brands such as Unique Vintage Clothing, Killer Swimwear, and Aqua Swimwear. Besides them, she is now partnered with several other companies, including Something Sweet Undies, Body Glove, Yoins, Hyden Yoo, Fashion Nova, and Tobi. Audrey is currently signed to the prestigious Maverick Artists Agency, and IMD Modeling agency.
Besides modelling, Audrey is also a fitness trainer and a consultant. She started going to the gym during high school and has since been loyal to her workout plans, and is said not to have skipped a single day of exercising since then. Being in the gym so often helped shape her figure the way she wanted it to look, and she has even become a fitness trainer – she will sometimes offer free advice on workout plans and nutrition on her social media accounts.
Love life and relationships
Her social media accounts are flooded with questions about whether or not she is currently seeing anyone, Audrey ignores these, while she often responds to those question related to exercising and modelling.
Even though she doesn’t talk about her love life, rumors say that the popular model is currently dating someone, and that they’ve now been together for nearly two years. The man in question is said to be somewhat of a nerd, that he is a big fan of comics and animated series, and that he often does cosplay and attends cosplay events. The two have allegedly been seen together at some of these events, but their relationship hasn’t been confirmed by Audrey.
Latté talk about ? @FashionNova pic.twitter.com/2IrfLWyBHR
— Audrey Bradford (@dreybradford) December 17, 2018
Likes and other interests
Audrey hasn’t shared much about what she enjoys to do in her free time, but some things are still known about her likes and interests.
She is said to be a book person, while her favorite genre is mystery and detective stories. She is also a big fan of movies – some of her favorites are “Gone in 60 seconds” with Nicholas Cage, and “The Terminal” with Tom Hanks. She is a big animal lover, and had a dog while she was still living with her parents but he passed away – the death of her pet really hurt her and she promised to herself she wasn’t going to have a pet ever again. She loves her modelling career mostly because it allows her to travel, and often takes her to the beach which is the one place where she loves to spend her free time the most – hammock attached to two trees, a cocktail in her hand, and she could stay there for an entire day.
Appearance and net worth
- Audrey is 23
- Long brown hair
- Brown eyes
- 5ft 6ins (1.67m) tall
- Weighs ~114lbs (52kgs)
- Body is 32-25-35
- Net worth is ~$300,000
Iguana Vintage Clothing
Posted by Audrey Bradford on Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Social media presence
- Launched Twitter in July 2012; gathered ~14,000 followers; tweeted ~12,000 times
- Instagram is followed by ~340,000 people; uploaded ~580 pictures
- Facebook is ‘liked’ by 2,000
- Besides that, Audrey is also a YouTuber as she launched her channel on 24 October 2013 with a description which reads ‘Instagram girl @dreysdiary, digital media and social media marketing is what I do! I hope you enjoy my videos as I use YouTube to get even closer with my audience!’ There are currently more than 53,000 people subscribed to Audrey’s channel, while it also counts nearly 2.5 million views of all her videos combined. She mostly uploads videos in which she teaches her fans how to do things including how to do chopstick curls, how to do their make-up and hair, how to dress with style, and similar.
Social profile links