• Alexandra Steele is an American meteorologist and reporter.
• Born in 1969, she is a native of Albany, New York State and matriculated from high school in 1986.
• Her career began on shows like “Good Morning America” and “Prime Time Live”.
• She has worked for various networks, including CNN and The Weather Channel.
• She has a daughter, born in 2008, though there is no report of her being married.
Known for movies
Who is Alexandra Steele?
Alexandra Steele, born in 1969, is an American meteorologist and reporter who rose to fame through her work on the news network CNN, specifically in The Weather Channel as one of the network’s reporters and meteorologists.
Alexandra Steele’s Early Life
Steele is a native of Albany, New York State. Although not much is known from her private life, she is known to have matriculated from high school in 1986, and later pursued a degree in thermodynamics, hydrology and other hard sciences in college.
Alexandra Steele’s Career
After almost four years with CNN, Steele decided to leave the network and move back to her former home, The Weather Channel. Today, she is still actively working for the network. Aside from being a successful reporter, Steele is also known to have gotten the seal of approval from the American Meteorological Society.
Alexandra Steele’s Net Worth
As of 2018 and based on authoritative sources, Steele’s net worth is reported to be over $1 million, acquire from her years working as a meteorologist and reporter for various networks.
Alexandra Steeles’s Personal Life
In terms of her personal life, there is no clear report if Steele has been married, but she does have a daughter who was born in 2008. Despite being single, Steele has also experienced being rumoured to have a relationship with her former co-anchor on CNN, Jim Cantore. The two have neither confirmed nor denied if a romantic relationship existed between the two of them.
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia