• Mark Bowe was born in West Virginia, USA in the early 1970s.
• He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and an MA degree in Safety Management from West Virginia University.
• He is the founder of Antique Cabins and Barns and Barnwood Living.
• Mark Bowe has an estimated net worth of over $1 million and an annual salary of over $300,000.
• He is married to his high school sweetheart, Cindy Bowe, and they have one son together.
Known for movies
Who is Mark Bowe?
Mark Bowe was born in West Virginia, USA; the actual date and place of his birth are unknown in the media, except that he was born in the early 1970s. He is a craftsman, entrepreneur and businessman, who is probably best known in the media as a reality television personality, and one of the hosts of the reality TV series “Barnwood Builders” (2013-present), which airs on the DIY Network.
Early Life and Education
Career and “Barnwood Builders”
Speaking about his career, Mark Bowe started it in 1995, when he established his own company called Antique Cabins and Bars. Thanks to his skills, he managed to run the company quite successfully, which led him to become one of the main cast and hosts of the reality TV series “Barnwood Builders”. The show follows a group of six craftsmen who turn antique cabins and barns into new homes. It has been airing on the DIY Network since 2013 and is currently in its third season, increasing not only Mark’s popularity, but also his net worth. To speak further about his career, Mark expanded his company and it’s been called Barnwood Living since 2016.
— Mark Bowe (@MarkBowe) January 12, 2016
Mark Bowe Net Worth
Over $1 million and his current annual salary is over $300,000.
Personal Life and Social Media Presence
Mark Bowe has been married to his high school sweetheart, Cindy Bowe since the mid-90s; they have a son together named Atticus. The family’s current residence is in Greenbrier Valley, West Virginia. In his spare time, Mark enjoys playing basketball.
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia