• Sue Lasmar is a fitness model, bodybuilder and Instagram star born in Brasilia, Brazil in 198•
• She made a transformation at 19, going to the gym and changing her diet.
• After competing in the 2013 South Brazilian Bodybuilding Championships, she moved to Miami to model.
• She is now a personal trainer and fitness instructor, and works out six days a week with Sundays off.
• Her net worth is estimated to be over $600,000, and she is active on social media with 1 million Instagram followers.
Sue Lasmar Wiki Bio
Sue Lasmar was born in Brasilia, Brazil on 24 May 1985, so under the zodiac sign of Gemini and holding Brazilian nationality – she is popular for her career of a fitness model and bodybuilder, while she is also an Instagram star.
Childhood and education
Sue spent her entire childhood in Brasilia together with her parents, but you rarely hear her talk about her mother and father as she respects their privacy – she hasn’t talked about having any siblings either which is why most of her fans believe her to be an only child.
View this post on Instagram
Segunda delícia de hoje ! Por aqui tudo ok! Dieta, ok! Treinão ( já foi ) ok! Manipulados, ok! ? @centerpharm ??? Ainnn e esse look super ok que encontram na @denise_fnails ! Vale a pena ressaltar que sofro pra comprar calça jeans ? e esse aí vestiu igual luva ?? apaixonada! @denise_fnails
Sue grew up without really knowing what she wanted to be – she was bullied a bit during those years she spent at high school due to her size, and apparently she wasn’t as good looking as she is today, but was rather overweight. She managed to get through high school, and then decided to turn her life around.
After Sue matriculated from high school, she decided to completely focus on her figure and sculpt her body the way she wanted it to look, so she didn’t enroll at college.
Career of a fitness model
Sue started her journey when she turned 19 by ,going to the gym. She was determined to change her physique, and started working hard the moment she walked in through the gym doors – she exercised five out of seven days per week, but was also physically active during those two days she took off.
She also changed her diet and threw out fast food and sugar – it took her nine years to lose 46lbs and to finally be satisfied with how her figure looks.
Sue was 28 when she decided she was ready to attend her first competition – she joined the 2013 South Brazilian Bodybuilding Championships as a Wellness-Fitness Athlete. She didn’t manage to win, but finished fourth out of 42 participants, a great achievement for her and she gained additional motivation to exercise even harder, and prepare for upcoming competitions.
She was also approached by a modelling scout, who asked her if she would be interested in posing for him and the magazine he worked for – that first photoshoot made her popular all around Brazil.
Posted by Sue Lasmar on Monday, April 13, 2015
She decided to take her career to the next level, and moved to Miami to work as a model – she has since posed for numerous popular brands, companies, and magazines, and is today a sought-after model. Sue is also currently working as a personal trainer and a fitness instructor.
Sue’s workout plan and nutrition
Sue is now working six out of seven days per week, and taking Sundays to rest. She has shared her workout plan with all the women who want to work on their physique:
- Sue works on her shoulders and abs on Mondays, with numerous exercises all between 12-15 reps;
- She works on her biceps and triceps on Tuesdays, and does 15 reps for all her exercises;
- On Wednesdays, she does legs and calves, all 15 reps;
- She does back exercises on Thursdays all 15 reps
- She does chest and abs exercises on Fridays, all between 12-15 reps and 20-25 reps;
- On Saturdays, she does hamstrings and glutes, all around 12 reps.
Sue uses her Sundays to do 45 minutes of morning cardio, but if she doesn’t feel like it, she takes the entire day off.
When it comes to nutrition, Sue eats five times every day, and most of her meals include egg whites, vegetables, turkey or chicken breast, sweet potato and fish. When it comes to supplements, Sue eats Whey protein, casein protein, glutamine, coconut oil, and BCAA.
Personal life and relationships
Sue becomes very secretive when asked about her love life, as she hasn’t shared any details about it with the public.
There are rumors that Sue was dating a popular footballer back in 2017, after the two went to exercise at the same gym – they instantly fell for one another and began dating only a couple of days after. The two were dating for a couple of months before they called it quits due to their busy schedules, as they didn’t have enough time to see each other.
There are rumors circulating the internet that the popular model is currently dating a man who works out at the same gym, as she’s shared pictures of them together, however, she has stated that they are only good friends and has denied the rumors. Judging by her social media accounts and her secrecy, Sue currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
Likes and other interests
Sue’s number one passion is exercising, and she loves being at the gym, however, she has other interests as well.
- Summer is her favorite season as she enjoys lying on the beach and going for a swim while she is also very fond of all summer sports including paddleboarding and kayaking.
- Travelling is her second passion and she has already been all around the US and uses her modelling career as an instrument to travel.
- She enjoys tasting different cuisines, but her figure and her focus on modelling does not allow her to eat whatever she wants and as much as she wants.
- She likes going to amusement parks, and while there, she takes every single ride and plays all the games there – she sometimes manages to go home with one or more big teddy bears.
Sue Lasmar @suelasmar #womenfitnessmodels #suelasmar by womenfitnessmodels pic.twitter.com/vWjbTJAsKE
— ♥Vida Sana Ecuador♥ (@Vidasanaecuador) June 24, 2015
Appearance and net worth
Sue is currently 34 years old. She has long black hair and brown eyes, is 5ft 8ins (1.72m) tall, weighs around 150lbs (68kgs), and her vital statistics are 32-23-36. She wears shoes size eight. She is very fond of tattoos, and has several inked onto her body.
According to authoritative sources, her current net worth is estimated to be more than $600,000, and is steadily rising thanks to her career of a fitness model.
Social media presence
Sue is quite active on several popular social media platforms, as it is very important for her career of a fitness model. She launched her Twitter account in 2015, and has so far gathered more than 8,300 followers and tweeted nearly 1,400 times. She launched her Instagram account in May 2014 and has gathered more than one million followers, and uploaded more than 4,300 pictures onto it – she is also running a Facebook page, which is currently followed by more than 135,000 fans.