• Zylbrad, Muselk, and Shenpai were best friends and gaming partners who collaborated on numerous videos.
• Muselk and Zylbrad have fixed their issues and are now working together, while Shenpai is still out of the picture.
• Muselk is the most subscribed YouTube channel among the trio, with Zylbrad in second place and Shenpai in third.
• Zylbrad and Shenpai had a relationship in 2017, but it didn't work out. Muselk is currently dating Liv Bevan.
• Muselk and Zylbrad have net worths of $1 million and $300,000 respectively, while Shenpai has a net worth of $500,000.
Zylbrad Wiki Biography
Zylbrad – first name Bradley but surname still undisclosed – was born in Australia on 30 April 1996, so under the zodiac sign of Taurus and holding Australian nationality – he is popular for his YouTube channel on which he mostly uploaded “Counter Strike: Global Offensive” (CS:GO) gameplay videos, while he’s now playing games such as “Overwatch” and “PUBG”.
— Zylbrad (@zylbrad7) February 11, 2019
What happened to Zylbrad, Muselk, and Shenpai?
The trio which made videos together is no more. Zylbrad, Muselk, and Shenpai were best friends and gaming partners who helped each other gain more followers, while they also collaborated on numerous videos. However, after Shenpai, whose real name is Veronique and who is an anime artist and designer, spoke badly about Zylbrad on her social media platforms, the two got into a fight. After that, Muselk joined in stating that Zylbrad was spreading lies about him on the internet, and that he is working with other people behind his and Shenpai’s backs.
Even though the trio split, Muselk and Zylbrad have fixed the problems between them and are now working together while Shenpai is still out of the picture.
Who is Muselk?
Muselk, or Elliott Watkins, was born in Australia on 22 November 1994 so under the zodiac sign of Scorpio and holding Australian nationality – just as Zylbrad, he is a popular YouTuber whose favorite video games are “Team Fortress 2”, “Garry’s Mods”, “Overwatch”, “Star Wars Battlefront”, and “Rainbow Six Siege”.
Who is Shenpai?
Shenpai, better known as AeroViro, was born in Germany on 31 July 1997 so under the zodiac sign of Leo and holding German nationality – she is popular for her YouTube channel, on which she uploads videos of herself making intricate drawings, using Wacom Intros Art. She is also into animation, and produces short animated videos.
Early life and education
All three of the popular YouTubers are somewhat secretive when it comes to their early lives, as they haven’t shared much about them with the public. We will talk about them separately:
- Zylbrad is the most secretive one among them, as he hasn’t said a word about his childhood years or his family. He is said to be an only child because he doesn’t talk about any siblings, and is said to have been raised in a middle class family. He spent most of his high school time playing video games, and eventually decided to launch his YouTube channel. As time went by and he was gathering many subscribers, he decided to forego college, and focus on his career online which was already generating quite an amount of money for him.
- Muselk’s story is very similar to Zylbrad’s, as he is completely focused on his gaming and avoids talking about his family and his personal matters. He started playing video games while still attending high school, and his favorite one as well as the one his videos are mostly focused on is “Team Fortress 2” at which he is very good.
- Shenpai is the only girl in the ex-trio – she is not a gamer but rather an artist and designer. She started watching anime with her older sister, as these types of movies and TV series were her favorite – it didn’t take long for her to fall in love with anime, and she started creating her own animations. While her peers preferred to be outside and playing sports, going shopping or attending parties, Shenpai would rather learn about creating anime all on her own.
All three of them started working on the internet and launched their YouTube channels when they met online, and began collaborating while also slowly becoming best friends.
Their careers on YouTube
Zylbrad launched his YouTube channel on 14 January 2016 with a witty caption ‘I always wanted to become a turret when I’m older and now I am Bradstion.’ There are currently nearly 1.4 million people subscribed to his channel, which also counts more than 325 million views of all his videos combined. At firs, he was mostly uploading CS:GO videos, including his tutorials and tricks before he moved to the “Overwatch” game videos in the summer of 2016. After a while he completely stopped these, and began playing other games such as “PUBG”, “Sea of Thieves”, and “Apex Legends”. Zylbrad also has a Twitch channel with more than 47,000 followers and 151,000 views of all his livestreams so far – he hasn’t uploaded a single video onto his channel but rather only goes livestreaming while playing games such as “Apex Legends” and “PUBG”.
Muselk’s YouTube channel was launched on 13 January 2012 with a short description reading ‘Memes win games’ – there are currently nearly eight million people subscribed to his channel which also counts more than 2.6 billion views of all his videos combined. He became popular because of his live commentary while playing “Team Fortress 2”, although he is now popular for his “Fortnite: Battle Royale” videos. He is also making his YouTube series entitled “Tryhard Tuesday”, “Mythbusters”, “Is it OP!”, and “EXTREME Rancho Relaxo”. He was playing “Subnautica Survival” in three of his videos as well, but what surprised his fans was when he started playing “Overwatch” and making ‘funny moments’ videos which was not his style. Muselk is also quite active on Twitch, on which he usually livestreams while playing games such as “Borderlands 3”, “World of Warships”, and “PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds” – the channel is currently followed by more than 400,000 people with over 1.5 million views of all his videos combined.
Shenpai or AeroViro is running the least subscribed channel of the trio – she launched her channel on 11 November 2012 with a part of her caption reading ‘Hello, my name is Vero and I’m usually known as Shenpai”. There are currently more than 350,000 people subscribed to her channel, while it counts nearly 35 million views of all her videos combined. Shenpai mostly uploads her own animation videos, however, she can also be seen reviewing video games, especially the in-game stories, while she also plays games such as “Final Fantasy” and “The Legend of Zelda”. Shenpai is also quite active on the Twitch platform, and can mostly be seen livestreaming while playing the “Final Fantasy XIV Online” video game – the channel is currently followed by more than 135,000 people, while she has gathered more than 2.3 million views of all her videos combined.
Muselk seems to be running the most subscribed YouTube channel among the three, with Zylbrad holding second place, and Shenpai third – when it comes to Twitch, Shenpai’s livestream videos have been viewed the highest number of times with Muselk holding the second place, and Zylbrad being in third place.
— ?Festive Shenpai? (@AeroViro) April 14, 2019
Zylbrad’s love life
Just as most other YouTubers, Zylbrad is a bit secretive when it comes to his love life, however, he had a girlfriend back in 2016 who was often featured in his videos. She used Taylota as a nickname while she was playing video games, but that is all which is known about her. The two broke up in the same year for unknown reasons, and after that, Zylbrad started dating Shenpai which didn’t turn out to be a good idea as the two broke up quite soon, and as some have stated, led to the split of the popular trio.
Zylbrad hasn’t spoken about any girls after his breakup with Shenpai, and he currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
Muselk always states who he is dating – in 2016, Muselk was dating Hannah who is better known as HyperShame and a YouTuber as well. The two split after a couple of months for unknown reasons, but it is said that they had little time for each other as they were both busy with their YouTube channels. He then dated Lynette – better known as LuneBun – who is another YouTuber and often featured in his videos, mostly in his “Overwatch” gameplays as they were playing the game together. Muselk is currently dating Liv Bevan who became a popular singer after she appeared in “The Voice Australia” TV show, but he’s still unmarried, and doesn’t have any kids.
Shenpai’s love life
Shenpai is the most secretive among the three, as she hasn’t shared anything about her past or present affairs with the public. The only thing known for certain is that she was dating Zylbrad for a while back in 2017, and it is said that she was very hurt after they split, Zylbrad being blamed for the break-up. She has since been trying to stay away from relationships, but is rumored to be going out currently with another YouTuber – this hasn’t been confirmed by her.
Judging by her social media accounts, Shenpai currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids – according to her description on her Twitter account, Shenpai is bisexual.
Appearances and net worth
Zylbrad is currently 23 years old. He has long brown hair, a brown beard and brown eyes, but his height and weight are not known. According to authoritative sources, his current net worth is estimated to be more than $300,000, and is steadily rising thanks to his YouTube channel.
Muselk is currently 24 years old. He has short brown hair and brown eyes but his height and weight are unknown. According to authoritative sources, his current net worth is estimated to be more than $1 million, and is quickly rising thanks to his YouTube channel and the merchandise which he sells online.
AeroViro is almost 22 years old. She has long brown hair and blue eyes while her height and weight are unknown. Her net worth is estimated to be more than $500,000, mostly thanks to her job of an animator, gaining recognition thanks to her YouTube channel, and her collaboration with the currently most subscribed person on YouTube called PewDiePie. She is also selling her merchandise on the internet, and unlike Zylbrad and Muselk, she has a Patreon profile but has only managed to gather 44 patrons, who are together paying her $775 per month – her patrons get early access to her pages and character introductions, while those who pay a bit more can get whatever they want sketched by Shenpai.
All three are very active on several popular social media platforms, as this is very important for their careers of YouTubers and internet personalities:
- Zylbrad seems to not be active on the Instagram platform but there are 742 pictures uploaded with his hashtag #zylbrad. He launched his Twitter account in February 2016, and has so far managed to gather more than 100,000 followers while he’s tweeted nearly 900 times. He is also running a Facebook page which is currently followed by nearly 5,000 people.
- Out of the three, Muselk is the most followed on the internet. He launched his Twitter account in October 2013 with a description which reads ‘I fight kangaroos and play games for a living. My pet spider timothy helps out…’ – the account is currently followed by more than 700,000 people, while he’s tweeted close to 10,000 times. His Instagram account is followed by more than a million people, while he has uploaded over 130 pictures onto it – he is also running a Facebook page which is followed by nearly 40,000 people.
- And AeroViro – she launched her Twitter account in January 2013, which so far counts nearly 70,000 followers while she has tweeted more than 8,500 times. Her Instagram account is followed by over 3,000 people, but she’s only uploaded 23 pictures onto it – she is also running a Facebook page which is followed by more than 1,000 people.