• Ryan Shawhughes Hawke is the current wife of famous Hollywood actor Ethan Hawke.
• She graduated from Columbia University and briefly worked as their nanny, until she and Ethan fell in love.
• They married in June of 2008, and have two daughters together.
• Ryan made her debut appearance in her husband’s film “The Hottest State”, followed by “Williamsburg Hip Girl”, both in 2006.
• Her and Ethan Hawke have a combined net worth of over $55 million, and own a townhouse in Manhattan and a small island in Nova Scotia.
Who is Ryan Hawke?
Ryan Shawhughes Hawke was born in USA; the actual place and date of her birth are unknown in the media. She is probably best recognized for being the current wife of famous Hollywood actor Ethan Hawke.
Life before Fame
While in college, Ryan met Ethan Hawke in 2004, when he was already married to famous actress Uma Thurman, with whom he has two children. Ryan briefly worked as their nanny, until they fell in love with each other and Ethan filed for divorce from Uma. Thus, Ryan achieved enormous popularity – perhaps notoriety – when the couple stated dating officially, due to Ethan popularity as an actor; he has starred in such film titles as “Before Sunset” (2004), “Before The Devil Knows You’re Dead” (2007), etc.
Popularity through Marriage
Ryan and Ethan eventually married in June of 2008, and in the following month she gave birth to their first daughter. Three years later, they welcomed their second daughter.
To speak further about her popularity, Ryan made her debut appearance in her husband’s film “The Hottest State”, which was followed by her guest-starring in the film “Williamsburg Hip Girl”, both in 2006.
Ryan Hawke Net Worth and Assets
Over $55 million.
They also share a townhouse valued at more than $6 million located in Manhattan, New York City, where they live with their kids, as well as a small island in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Social profile links
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia