• Yukon Men is a reality TV series that follows inhabitants of the small village of Tanana, located 60 miles from the Arctic Circle.
• The show premiered on 24 August 2012 and ran for seven seasons until its cancelation.
• Cast members include Stan Zuray, Joey Zuray, Charlie Wright, Robert Wright, Pat Moore, Lorraine Moore, Thomas Moore, Courtney Moore, and James Roberts.
• The show has been controversial, with death and animal cruelty featured in some episodes.
• The eighth season of the show has not yet been announced, but there is still hope it will return.
Who Are the Cast Members of the “Yukon Men”?
Yukon Men is the reality TV series produced by the Paper Route Productions, which premiered on 24 August 2012, and ran for five seasons before its cancelation. The show follows inhabitants of the small village of Tanana, which is located 60 miles from the Arctic Circle.
The show started airing on the Discovery channel on the 31st August 2012, to an audience of 1.95 million people; many were against the show, but many more people said ‘yes’, and praised it once it got going. Over the years, the show became rather popular, making its cast into stars of reality TV. So far, there have been seven seasons, with the latest episode aired on the 16th June 2017, showcasing the ups and downs of the families in the small Alaskan village of Tanana. There were many controversies and many televised dangerous situations, which only increased the popularity of the reality series.
Yukon Men Deaths
Yukon Men Net Worth
Many of you have probably wondered how much the cast of the Yukon Men earn and how rich are they. There isn’t information for every one of them, but for a few people, the sources have already estimated their wealth. So, let’s get down to business; Pat Moore is the richest of the cast members, with a net worth estimated at $500,000, which is pretty decent, considering the fact that he lives in the Alaskan wilderness. Next in line is Charlie Wright, whose net worth is estimated at $450,000, while Stan and Joey Zuray have a wealth of $400,000. Unfortunately, there is no information in regards to James Roberts’ net worth.
Is the Series Canceled, New Season?
Last year, “Yukon Men” finished airing its seventh season in June, however, the Discovery channel hasn’t yet made an announcement in regards to the eighth season, or cancelation. However, numerous petitions have surfaced all demanding the cancelation of the show, primarily because of supposed cruelty towards animals showcased in the episodes. However, don’t despair – there is still hope that the “Yukon Men” will return to the small screen for a new season.