• Ashley Nocera is a model and Instagram influencer from Woodbridge, New Jersey.
• She started exercising at age 15, and went on to win her first fitness competition at 19 and receive her Pro Card.
• Ashley has a YouTube channel for funny content and one for cooking, and also does HIIT for cardio.
• Her diet includes lean proteins, complex carbs, and healthy fats, and she takes supplements like whey protein, fish oil, and multivitamins.
• She is active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and has a net worth of over $500,000.
Known for movies
Ashley Nocera Wiki Bio
Ashley Nocera was born in Woodbridge, New Jersey USA, on 15 August 1994, so under the zodiac sign of Leo and holding American nationality – she is popular for her modelling career as well as for her Instagram account.
Childhood and education
Ashley hasn’t shared much about her parents as she becomes very secretive when asked about her personal life – she hasn’t mentioned having any siblings, which is why she is considered to be an only child.
Ashley’s interest in exercising was born at a very young age, but it wasn’t until she turned 15 that she went to the gym for the first time. She was attending second year at high school, and although her friends were supportive, they thought that she was going to do rather ‘female’ exercises, while she surprised them when she went straight to weight lifting.
After Ashley matriculated from high school, she continued exercising and also enrolled at the Wagner College in New York City, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Career of a model
Ashley’s fitness career was officially launched when she turned 19, and won her first fitness competition, and then received her Pro Card. After that, she competed often, and was seen attending almost all fitness competitions organized in New York and the surrounding states.
Some of her biggest accomplishments after winning her first fitness competition are her #7 rank at the WBFF Las Vegas World Championships, Pro Bikini in 2014, and #5 rank at WBFF World Championships, Pro Bikini in 2015.
Ashley is also a YouTuber, as she launched her channel on 9 June 2014 with part of her caption reading ‘I’m 23 and live in New York/New Jersey, & have a crazy life! I love going on crazy adventures, doing challenges, action sports, skits, funny pranks and travel’ – there are currently more than 410,000 people subscribed to her channel, which also counts more than 34 million views of all her videos combined they’re mostly funny content such as pranks and challenges.
Ashley also launched her secondary channel on 20 June 2015, on which she shows people how to prepare a wide variety of meals including simple snacks, healthy meals, dinners and desserts. There are currently nearly 6,000 people subscribed to this channel, which also counts almost 100,000 views of all her videos combined.
Ashley is still very active, and is still competing and attending fitness championships.
Ashley’s training routine and diet
Ashley trains six days a week, and takes one day for her muscles to relax. She usually does high reps and between three and five sets – she mostly splits her exercises into those for lower body and those for upper body – she also does HIIT for cardio. Her usual week looks as this:
- On Mondays, Ashley does lower body and these exercises: squats 5×7, dumbbell lunges 3×20, straight leg deadlifts 4×11, barbell good mornings 4×11, and leg curl 4×11;
- On Tuesdays, she does arms and abs with these exercises: dumbbell curl 3×10, hammer curl 3×10, skull crusher 3×10, triceps pushdown 3×10, dips 3xfailure, Russian twists 3×20, and cable chops 3×15;
- On Wednesdays, Ashley usually does lower body with: cable kickbacks 4×15, hip thrust 3×15, box jump 4×10, step up 3×10, adduction machine 3×15, and standing calf raise 3×20;
- Thursdays are for shoulders, back, and abs with these exercises: dumbbell shoulder press 3×10, dumbbell front raise 3×10, pull-ups 3xfailure, cable pullover 3×10, seated cable row 3×12, weighted decline crunches 4×15, and hanging leg raise 4×15;
- Fridays are for lower body with: squats 5×8, deadlifts 4×8, leg press 4×12, leg extension 3×12, barbell lunges 3×20, and abduction machine 3×15;
- Saturdays are for cardio training and Ashley usually does ‘stairmaster’ for 20 minutes and treadmill for 15 minutes;
- Sundays are her day of rest!
A new YouTube video is now LIVE!!! ??????https://youtu.be/BvhLmnjVYXQ
When it comes to her diet, Ashley eats six meals a day which are made-up of lean proteins, complex carbs, and healthy fats. She has shared her Diet plan with the public:
- For her first meal, Ashley eats half a cup of oats and one scoop of protein;
- Her second meal is a fruit smoothie;
- Ashley’s third meal is six ounces of chicken, quarter of a cup of brown rice, and one cup of vegetables;
- Her fourth meal is a cup of almonds;
- Her fifth meal is six ounces of chicken or sometimes tuna, salad, and a cup of vegetables;
- And her sixth meal is four to six egg whites.
Ashley has also stated that she takes whey protein, fish oil, multivitamin, CLA, and BCAA.
Love life and relationships
Ashley is somewhat secretive when it comes to her love life, as she hasn’t shared much about it with the public. It’s known that she dated Alex Sharoykin back in 2009 but it is not known when the two split. Ashley was the one who made the first step as she added him as a friend on Facebook – after chatting for a while, they decided to go out together but didn’t make their relationship official until three months passed. Although not much is known about their breakup, they are said to have broken up in 2011.
Although a lot of people are curious about Ashley’s current relationship status, she seems not to be interested in sharing this detail with her fans. Judging by her social media accounts, she currently appears to be single, hasn’t married, and doesn’t have any kids.
Hobbies and interests
Ashley’s number one hobby is exercising, and she spends most of her free time at the gym. Summer is her favorite time of the year, lying on a beach under the Sun. She is also very fond of cosplaying as her cosplay pictures can be found on her Instagram account. She loves making other people laugh which is why she launched her YouTube channel in the first place while she also uploads some funny content onto her Instagram account. She spends much of her free time travelling and even when she’s not home, she will search for a gym so as not to skip exercises.
Appearance and net worth
Ashley is currently 24 years old. She has long black hair and green eyes, is 5ft (1.52m) tall, weighs around 121lbs (55kgs), and has an hourglass shaped body, as evidenced by her vital statistics of 34-24-36. She wears shoes size five.
According to authoritative sources, her current net worth is estimated to be more than $500,000, and is steadily rising thanks to her modelling career and her YouTube channels.
— Ashley Nocera (@AshleyNocera) May 3, 2019
Ashley’s grandfather was a bodybuilder and was her role model, as teaching her to swim when she was only four years old, which marked the beginning of her being physically active.
Social media presence
Ashley is quite active on all the popular social media platforms, as this is very important for her modelling career. She launched her Twitter account in February 2013, has gathered nearly 12,000 followers, and has tweeted more than 2,700 times. Her Instagram account is what she is popular for, as it is currently followed by almost four million people, while she has uploaded almost 1,200 pictures onto it – she is also running a Facebook page, which is currently followed by more than 100,000 fans.
|L'Enigme Gutenberg||2016||TV Movie post-production||Piccolimini|
|Nessuno vuole più morire||2013||Short|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia