• Marty Lagina is a television personality, treasure hunter, and an attorney, best known for his appearance in the reality TV series “The Curse of Oak Island”
• He has a brother Rick, and a sister Matina; he has a degree in mechanical engineering from Michigan Technological University and is a part of the Michigan State Bar
• Marty founded Terra Energy Limited, a shale gas distribution company, which he sold for $58 million
• He then used the profit to invest in Mari Vineyards, producing high-class red wine
• Marty has an estimated net worth of $100 million
Who’s Rick Lagina’s brother, Marty Lagina?
Born in Kingsford, Michigan USA, Marty is a television personality, treasure hunter, and an attorney, perhaps best known to the world for his appearance in the reality TV series “The Curse of Oak Island”, aired on History Channel since 2014, together with his brother Rick Lagina, owning a majority of the infamous Canadian island.
Early Life, Family, and Education
Marty has a brother Rick, and a sister Matina; unfortunately, there isn’t more information about his early life, including the identity of his parents. However, after finishing high school, Marty enrolled at Michigan Technological University, from which he received a degree in mechanical engineering, and later also obtained a law degree, and became a part of the Michigan State Bar.
Marty used the profit from the sale to invest in Mari Vineyards in Michigan, which would produce high-class red wine. Gradually his business improved, making him rather rich. As the years passed, Marty got his son involved in the family business, enabling him to chase other interests.
The Curse of Oak Island
Waiting to dig! pic.twitter.com/wJnwn83FFU
— Not Marty Lagina (@Marty_Lagina) April 1, 2018
Marty Lagina Net Worth
A successful businessman with significant experience in a number of areas, Marty has acquired substantial wealth since starting his career in the late ‘70s. So, let’s see exactly how rich Marty Lagina is. Well, according to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Marty’s wealth is as high as $100 million, earned through his numerous business enterprises. Pretty impressive don’t you think?
Life Behind the Scene
When not working, Marty spends time with his wife Margaret Olivia Lagina; unfortunately, information about when the two married isn’t available in the media, but the couple has two children, Maddie and Alex, the latter being involved in the family business.
|Drilling Down||2015||TV Series||Himself|
|The Curse of Oak Island||2014||TV Series||Himself - The Oak Island Team|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia